Resource And Technical Employment Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide competent assured personnel resources for the Oil and Gas Industry.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015 certification, including aspects specific to the supply of technical services.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
Management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
Management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes.
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
- Comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Monitors quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff and to relevant interested parties. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.